Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy!

I'm having one of those days when there are so many things to do and I feel like I've been busy all day but hardly anything has been accomplished. Why can't I seem to get anything done? Still to do: my talk for Sunday, a rehearsal CD for a Relief Society musical number, a rehearsal CD for the middle school choir, get ready to host Thanksgiving for 25 people at our house, order Christmas cards, visiting teaching, grocery shopping, put shelves in the garage, tile the kitchen backsplash, organize everything in the house!...I'm getting tired just thinking about it! I did get the yard work done this morning, so I guess I'll have to be satisfied with that for today!

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, I know exactly how you feel!:).... Your songs are SOOO AWESOME!!!!! My hubby wants me to tell you that he's enjoying them too!:) What is the story with them? I'm sorry if you have already wrote about it somewhere, I've missed it if you have.

    Lena:)

    ReplyDelete