Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alyssa's dance recital was this past Friday. After watching this video of her practice, you can probably guess she didn't do what she was supposed to do in the performance (this practice video is more entertaining though). Her cousin Caleb is right next to her and, for the most part, is doing what he should be doing. At the time, I was a little mad (you can hear my voice in the background saying so), but since then, I've grown to love this video. It makes me laugh every time!



5 comments:

  1. Cheryl! Didn't even know you had a blog! I saw it on Lenas - I'm adding you! Your kids are so adorable and I loved the video - hey - she can dance to the beat of her own drummer and she still is as cute as ever!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is SO cute! Where does she take dance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She takes classes from Steppin' Out Dancers in Taylorsville. It's out of a lady's basement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much!! Oh good times....you can't help but love that she is gooing to do it her way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl, So Cute! I'm afraid Jakob might do the same thing at his recital. Or worse, not participate at all. That would be bad, because he's the center of the dance and the only boy. We'll see... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete