Thursday, September 30, 2010

I must be dying!

I went to the doctor this past Monday convinced that I have cancer. My back pain has been so severe and it's spreading up into my neck and down to my hip, so of course I jumped to conclusions. Good news... no cancer. But I have a bladder infection, a severe vitamin D deficiency, possible sleep apnea, degenerative disc disease, facet disease, arthritis, a possible gall bladder problem, and I've shrunk 2 inches since high school. And I still have one more blood test and an MRI that I'm sure will both show additional problems. So there's no cancer, but I'm probably dying anyway. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, so sorry to hear that you are dealing with all of that! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I will say I'm really sorry that you're feeling so Junk! Next, I will say, you must have a really good doctor if he/she found all of those issues. It's hard to find someone willing to do the right tests. SO it sounds like you're in good hands. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete