Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love It!

We just bought the greatest new gadget. I'm so excited about it. It's kind of like a Tivo, but not as expensive and no service contract and you don't need cable to use it....just good old-fashioned rabbit ears. It's a Magnavox DVD recorder with a 160MB internal memory (got it on Walmart.com, but they are all sold out right now :0(
I can record a show to the hard drive that I want to keep forever, edit out all the commercials, and burn it to a DVD. (Tivo can't do that!) I can pre-set all the things I want to record and, ta-da, they are recorded in perfect HDTV quality. I know I'm behind the times if I think this is awesome, but I've been looking for a long time for something that would work with an antenna and not have a service contract. Can I help it if I'm a little excited?

2 comments:

  1. i am really behind the times cause I don't get it? Is it like what we talked about? You can watch one show and record another???

    You will have to give me a few more details cause I miss my Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I didn't explain it well... I can't record 2 channels, but I can watch one and record another. It's great!

    ReplyDelete