Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THEY ARE FINISHED!

I finally finished my couches (well, at least they LOOK done...I still have some hand-sewing to do). They turned out better than I could have hoped for. We found some really nice micro-suede at a discount fabric store and got a great deal on it. Now I have to make new curtains for the room to be complete. And since the couches turned out so well, Brian wants me to re-upholster a chair in our family room. I think I need a break from upholstering furniture though.


5 comments:

  1. WOW! They look amazing! I especially love the pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is INCREDIBLE!!!! I knew you had a talent for sewing, but that is amazing! Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    it looks awesome. teach me how to do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. I wish I had half your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they look so different, especially with the new feet/legs on them. Very impressive Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete