Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alyssa is 3!


Our little Alyssa just turned 3 on Tuesday! Yay! I love birthday celebrations! I thought I would share some of my feelings about Alyssa.

Alyssa is so special and we just love having her in our family. She is so funny and makes me laugh all the time. She is also so compassionate. If I'm crying, she will come pat my back and put her head on my shoulder and sing me a song to make me feel better. It's so sweet. She seems so much older and wiser than three sometimes. She has been getting really interested in art lately. She would draw, paint, and play with playdough all day if I would let her. She also loves to dance and pretend she's a pretty princess ballerina. She wears pretty dresses and skirts everyday (all her pants are going to waste because she just won't wear them!)

We got Alyssa a scooter for her birthday with Disney princesses all over it and streamers coming out of the handles. It's a girly scooter through and through and she loves it. When we first put it together, we let her ride it in the house. She rode it in the kitchen and then rode it upstairs to the bathroom and then to her bedroom and had to sleep with it right next to the bed. In the morning, she rode it into my room. It was funny to see her so attached to it already.

We also got her a new princess blanket that lights up. She showed it to me and gave me her best silly smile. I'm not sure what she's trying to do, but she looks hilarious!

We love Alyssa so much. We are blessed to have her in our family.

2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe she's 3! Wasn't she just born like a year ago? I hate how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so Beautiful!
    BTW: What is your email address? I have a question for you. Email me mammabaron@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete