Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready for Spring!

We are so ready for spring right now. We were teased last week with 2 days that felt like spring. We went to the park (I attached pictures of our outing), took walks, rode bikes, put up the tramp... and then it gets cold and gloomy again. It's just cruel! I think it would be easier to deal with if we weren't teased so much. I was all ready to get out the capris and sandals and now I'm back to coats and long pants. The kids are going nuts inside all the time. We have cabin fever! I have tons of projects I can't get to because the kids are so bored that I'm playing with them 24/7 to keep them happy. Spring will come soon enough and then summer will quickly follow and I will be wishing for fall. Time flies too fast around here!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty ready for sandals. I'm not much of a socks and shoes person, so I'm ready to let my toes breathe again. In fact, I just painted my toenails so that I'm ready. Bring on the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. We have identical opinions of shoes and socks ... and I just painted my toenails too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt totally teased too! How rude, Mother Nature! :)

    ReplyDelete